Monday, December 31, 2012

2012 ~ fibre fun in review

There was a little quilting, Quilts of 2012


a little knitting...
 A little knitting ca. 2012

a lot of swapping
 2012 ~ A lot of swapping

and just plain fun stuff.
 2012 ~ just plain fun stuff

2012 was above all,  the year of foundation piecing for me 2012 ~ the year of paper piecing

 and it was a year of firsts! My first patterns for sale. Trillium Cell Phone Wristlet Pattern Giveaway!

Here's to 2012! and to the road ahead.
Happy New Years and as always, Happy Sewing!!

2 comments:

Jake said...

I LOVE your wristlet pattern! I am new to making projects outside of quilting, but after I make a few free things to see if I can do it, I'll be back to buy your pattern. It is perfect! I found your blog this morning and have been pilfering thru it all day! Your blog voice is great and I enjoyed reading all of it with my morning coffee. Thanks for entertaining me!

Anonymous said...

Wow, what a great year! I *love* your quilting projects, of course, especially the sewing blocks. Beautiful!