Wednesday, July 6, 2011

PTS5 Swap pillow has arrived

...So it's the end of a long but routine work day.
I'm tired.
I trudge down to the mailbox to retrieve the days deliveries.
Oh there is a key to the larger box for parcels and this immediately lifts my spirits. Parcels are like Christmas around here.
I open the large box where the parcels are kept.
I glance at the label.
Royal Mail.
Again!
Who doesn't love getting 'royal' mail? That must be extra special mail.
I feel all Queenly.
I contemplate waving to my subjects.
I remember they are all inside playing video games.
I think, "what's this?" Oh it must be my swap pillow!
I immediately shred into the package right there in the street in front of my house.
Eeek!
It IS a pillow. And a lovely pillow to!

Don't you agree?
PTS5 Swap pillow from Fionapoppy


Yes this lovely pillow plays very well with it's fellow couch mates.
All my couch pillows

And look a mug rug to boot!!!
Mug Rug from Fionapoppy

My desk at work needs one of these, so this is extra special.

Thank-you Fiona!! These are perfect for our home and will be enjoyed for years to come!

2 comments:

Karen said...

Wow! they're so pretty! Lucky you and well done Fiona :o)

randi--i have to say said...

oh, so pretty! and it's perfect with the set of pillows!