Sunday, November 7, 2010

Harvest Softies

~ A beavy of cucurbitaceaus softies~

I felt a little fall decorating was in order now that Halloween has come and gone. This was a fun little project. Squash and Pumpkin pattern from PortabelloPixie
They will look great on the mantle once I make a few more. Maybe I'll add in some fall leaves to round things out.

Fabrics are an assortment of Sandi Henderson prints, some Erin McMorris and Sis Boom basics. Fabulous felt from Heather Bailey to round it all out.

What are your fall decorating plans?

Happy Sewing!

4 comments:

Anorina @SameliasMum said...

Sooooooooooooooo adorable!!

Oops-Lah said...

Your harvest of softies looks fantastic. I especially love the felt leaves. So cute! Might have to try my hand on making some as well.

Jessica at Me Sew Crazy said...

Super cute!!! I think I may be skipping over fall this year and moving straight to Christmas...just too much going on :(

Hoot Couture said...

Sew cute!!! They are amazing really :-)