Thursday, October 8, 2009

No I haven't fallen off the face of the planet!

I really and truly haven't but I did kind of skip September. Things have been crazy busy around here but some sewing did get done.
DSC_7723_2

First off - A new Purse! The Sadie purse ~this is one of my favorite designs - modeled after a purse that I own and love to death, I can't even seem to keep one of these around long enough to call my own.
DSC_7717_2

This one is up for sale in the Trilliumshoppe.
DSC_7716
Yes that's Mezzanine fabric and some lime green ultrasuede. ~ And I have to give a big shout-out and a thank-you to Cynthia at Fabricworm for the totally awesome stack of Mezzanine yardage she sent me as a blog win many weeks ago. Love it! I put that Mezzanine to good use! yeah I'm kinda behind but totally thrilled about the fabric win. Thanks Fabricworm! If you get a chance check out her shop - she is stocking all kinds of Australian goodies that I can't seem to stop admiring.

I did finally manage to mail this tote bag off to my Mom as a gift, so now I can show it to you all. Drawing room tote
This one uses Drawing room fabric which is one of my all time favorites and works perfectly for this multi-tasker tote.

There are a few other things to show you but they will have to wait until next time.
Happy Sewing!

4 comments:

Cathy said...

Gorgeous bags!!! I love the suede part too! Wow your mom's bag is beautiful with the bird centered just perfectly!!!

just me originals said...

Your mom must be doing the happy dance! Your work is beautiful & choice of fabrics is exquisite. I do hope you get to keep a Sadie for yourself soon!

Hookah Shisha Huka Accessories Charcoal said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kelsey said...

Is there a pattern/tutorial somewhere for that Sadie purse? It's absolutely gorgeous. :)