Thursday, December 18, 2008

Christmas is coming!


Are you ready? I'm not, but I'm not sure I'm ever ready - seems like I'm scrambling every year and then it comes whether I'm ready or not - usually not. However, we did have a few snow days already, which meant no school or work and therefore, lots of free time stuck in the house. soooo, I took advantage of that and finished up my Christmas baking.

Then it occurred to me as I was finishing up the last of the holiday handmade gifts, including a messenger bag for my mother-in-law (hope she doesn't read this blog),

that my kids didn't even have xmas shirts. Well, of course they don't need them, but my daughter does like to wear a special holiday themed shirt for special occassions.

So off to the machines I go. This is the Drunter and Druber pattern from Farbenmix. And just in time for her Christmas party tomorrow.


Happy Holidays everyone!