Sunday, April 6, 2008

Another Iota of Baggage


Baggage in a good way! Here is the High street messenger bag ~ Finally finally this bag is done. Took awhile, had to order more fabric as I didn't purchase enough, then for some reason it was one of those projects that just seems to get stalled along the way ~ several times, you know the story. Nevertheless I think it was worth completing. The fabric is Kaufman's Another Iota Lagoon and I have to say their stock pics totally don't do it justice - it's completely vibrant and gorgeous IRL. I even took the pic outside so you too could appreciate it's colors ~ well and it happened to be daytime - a rarity when I am sewing. Lots of pockets in this one, zippered and otherwise. Great for the office and that's where she is headed tomorrow morning!

2 comments:

muralimanohar said...

That's a gorgeous fabric, and that pattern looks interesting, too!

Robin said...

very cool bag Caroline- I love the fabric!