Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Sew out loud

I know I have mentioned that I joined this Sew out Loud quilt along
SOL QAL but who knew that the blocks were going to be so fabulous? I figured when I heard the talented bloggers involved that it would be good. Add to that the fact that it was going to a sewing themed set of blocks, use text fabrics and paper piecing? - what's not to love? I needed some practice on the paper-pieced blocks anyway, so this was perfect for me. Check out block one: Sew out loud QAL block 1 Is this not the coolest? It was so fun to do also. This one is designed by Julianna of the Sewing under rainbow blog. I can't wait for block 2.... I predict this will be the most talked about QAL of the year. Happy Sewing!

2 comments:

Taya@TypeB said...

Wow! That is so great! I took a peak at the QAL posts, but am a bit daunted. I'll keep adding to my text stash and work up the courage. Can't wait to see what's next!

Unknown said...

That block is so cool!