Tuesday, October 19, 2010

A Mystery Package arrives...

What could be in this Mystery Package???...

There is no return address...



...further sleuthing reveals that this package traveled overseas...


....all the way from the United Kingdom via the Royal Mail. We Yanks think that Royal Mail sounds pretty fancy indeed!

...perhaps my long lost Tiara is inside?? Wait, even better, could it be my Savvy Seasons Swap goodies??

...but it is!!

~~What a pretty package...


...with even prettier things inside!!

...as you can see, little hands could hardly stay away while pictures were being taken...



Ta Da, the grand reveal!!!

I love it all - thank you so much Mandy!! These are perfect for our home and already well loved!!!!

Check out the Ghastlies! I love these creepy guys!

Yes, I am weird.

A Halloween lover, through and through. Our newly adorned kitchen table (sorry, horrid lighting in that room).

That's all for today ~ happy sewing!

5 comments:

Tabitha O. said...

Oh wow love those goodies!! What fabric is that I think it is fabulous?!!

Caroline ~ TrilliumDesign said...

Tabitha, it's the Ghastlies, from Alexander Henry

Sarah said...

Wow, some swell stuff! That fabric is really cute, I hadn't seen it. I especially love the little selvage pincushion she sent.

Stitch-n-Lounge said...

Oh you are so lucky to get that cute package. Love the table runner so much!

jmb_craftypickle said...

The Ghastlies are so great! What a fun swap.