Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Patchwork Plethora - yes again!

DATE: 02/25/2008 06:11:00 PM

It was a wild and crazy sewing weekend for me. Yes I know - more patchwork!! I seem to be on a patchwork kick! But these might be the last for a while. I love the soft floral fabrics of this first one ~ if anyone really wants to know the manufacturer of those fabrics, just email me, I can't remember offhand what the brand was.

Next up is a twirl skirt - not strictly patchwork, but i've been wanting to make a basic denim skirt for a while. Well ok maybe it's not that basic, but I thought this was a fun twist on plain denim. Fabric courtesy Joann's circa 3 years ago. It's been in my stash for just a wee bit. Pink dot fabric is Ta dot by Michael Miller. I love that fabric, goes with everything.

No comments: