Wednesday, March 5, 2008

My fav quilt shop

DATE: 02/06/2008 11:34:39 PM
-----

Quiltwork Patches ~ Yes this place is deadly to me - or perhaps I should say, deadly to my pocketbook.  They have gobs of gorgeous designer quilt fabric.  Plus imagine my excitement when I walked in and there were some of the new Amy Butler Nigella fabrics lining the wall.  Oooo that stuff is gorgeous I tell ya - a lovely cotton sateen.  I seem to be obsessed with Amy Butler - who knew? I've never even met the woman ~ but i do love her stuff. 



Picked up some gorgy purple botanical print from Pat Sloan's collection from P&B Textiles and a coordinating Lotus dot from ~ surprise surprise~ Amy again for Betty #2. 



Aren't these just scrumptious?Img_6640




Betty #2 has been cut and is waiting for thread. 

No comments: