Thursday, March 13, 2008

Let's gush about fabric


Specifically Amy Butler fabric gush again - why? Because her new Midwest Modern is out already at Fabric.com ~ Oh my! Check out this loveliness:


It's retro and floral all mixed up together - perfection - I think that's why I love her designs so much. Very hip and girly all at the same time ~ very 21st century ~ very chic momma.

I believe Fabric.com were the first to get it in and it doesn't really help that they send me daily emails inducing me to shop with them and letting me know that this newest fabric was already available for the picking. Well it's a stash builder that's for sure.

Come on Amy - get those inspirational photos up already! I can't wait to see what they come up with - they are a talented group of fabric gurus over there.

No comments: